4.22.2015

Hello Fresh!


Several friends from CS told me about this new deal (well, new to me) called Hello Fresh. NOW....before you read any further, know that this is NOT a business and it is not networking.  It is FRESH food delivered to your door each week...IF you want to order it.   I did and got our first order this week.  I am AMAZED.  It usually costs $69 a week for three meals for two people (we've had leftovers so far, so I got six meals out of it!) but because I had a code, I got the entire box for $29!!!! Here's a code for you to use:  JBNZGY  

In the picture above you see the box at my front door. In it was a "cold bag" with all the ingredients. 
As you can see, they are all FRESH foods.  It also comes with recipe cards with step by step instructions.  The bottom three pictures are what we had tonight...Seared Chicken & Pea Pilaf.  Last night we had Citrus Skillet Shrimp.  And my husband LOVED them both!  Each week you choose what you'd like for the next week.  You have several choices.

Here's what I like so far....
1.  I only used olive oil.  ALL ingredients were in the box.
2.  I didn't have to decide what to prepare this week or what ingredients I had or needed. UGH!
3.  The food is FRESH food!
4.  I didn't have to go to the grocery store.
5.  I didn't have to go to the grocery store.
6.  I didn't have to go to the grocery store. : )

No comments: