3.25.2015

Nailed it!!



Four years ago I married a wonderful man who is a Tooling/Composites aerospace engineer.  At work, there are BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS tools.  At home....they are smaller but there are many, many, many tools at our home.  I was out of town last weekend on a photo shoot and came home to the most wonderful thing.  "K" had organized his entire room off of the garage and did the most wonderful thing for me.  (It wasn't for me but I'm just going to say it was.)  He organized every single screw, nut, bolt, nail, washer, etc. in two sets of small drawers.  Now...that's all fine and good but THIS part is the part I just KNOW he did for me. : )  He went so far as to glue each particular screw, etc. on the front of the drawer!  Now we don't have to search and hunt for that one specific screw or bolt that we need!  You nailed it, "K!"

No comments: