4.09.2015

Lemon Ice Box Pie - 3 Ingredients!


I am heading to see my grandmother tomorrow and wanted to take something to the ladies/nurses at the nursing home but I did NOT want to go to the grocery store.  I NEVER like going to the grocery store! UGH! And Thursdays are my cleaning day (more on that later) and I didn't want to take time out of my day to go to too much trouble! HA!  So....I found this quick recipe and I mean QUICK QUICK QUICK.   There are literally three ingredients.

3 eggs yolks
1 can of Borden's Eagle Brand milk
1/2 cup of RealLemon lemon juice


When I'm baking, I do NOT want to try to figure out what I need to buy at the store, I do not want to cut up lemons or use the zest from one or try to be Martha Stewart.  But.....I do want something that's quick and that tastes good and that people like to eat.
So...here's the recipe for 
Lemon Ice Box Pie!
1.  Put the egg yolks in a bowl and beat.
2.  Add the Eagle Brand milk and 1/2 cup of RealLemon lemon juice and beat.
3.  Pour in a graham cracker crust.
4.  Bake for 30 minutes at 325.  Cool for 1 hour.  
Put in icebox/refrigerator for two hours and top with Cool Whip.  
Easy, easy cleanup and YUMMO!!

No comments: