4.01.2015

Paper Plates and the Microwave


Hi, sweet friends!  We had company this last weekend and I had my granddaughter last week so I am just now sitting down to send you a QUICK tip.  And I mean QUICK!  This is something that we have ALWAYS done no matter where we lived.  To help stop messes in the microwave (because WHO likes to clean the microwave??  Seriously?  Who?  And it's so hard to get that round glass plate back on. UGH!), have paper plates nearby to always cover your bowl, plate or cup.  The word nearby is of utmost importance.  I know most of you cover your food when using the microwave, this post is just about finding a place in reach!  When you are heating something up or using the microwave to cook something during dinner, you do not want to look for (or remember where you put them) a paper plate.  SO....find a cabinet or drawer that is close to your microwave and put your paper plates there or even on top of the microwave.  I buy them by the 50s or 100s and I always buy the cheapest.  These are not paper plates to eat on.   They are solely for your microwave.  They will save you TONS AND TONS AND TONS of cleanup time!  (The Chinet plates in the picture are for eating on...because they ROCK! : )

No comments: