5.24.2015

Have a Ball.....Jar!

If you read my last post, you saw a YUMMO kahlua-chocolate-chip trifle!  I wanted to take some to a friend of mine but didn't want to make an entire trifle.  I also didn't want to take a "spoonful" to her in a plastic container, so I thought, what about a Ball Jar?  While thinking about that, I was also wanting to make some summer desserts that were old-time-favorites, i.e., banana pudding.  Today I made a Cheesecake-Banana Pudding in a Ball Jar and it was DELICIOUS...and QUICK, QUICK, QUICK to make! 

Ingredients:
Recipe:
Layer wafers, a "glob" of cheesecake filling, bananas and a "glob" of Cool Whip.  Do this twice.
Seal the jar with the lid, put a cute bow on it and write a message on top!

I'm having coffee with a friend tomorrow.  Think I'll take her a mini Kahlua-Chocolate Chip Trifle! Look how perfect the cookie fits! : )

No comments: