10.16.2015

Pumpkin Crunch



I Will Never Be June Cleaver.......(hard to believe, right??) but when I make this Pumpkin Crunch, I FEEL like June Cleaver! : )

I don't bake a lot. We are in our middle/late fifties and it's hard to eat like we used to. But when a friend of mine posted this recipe at school many years ago, I just had to try it. It is TOO STINKIN' simple and everyone loves it. Even friends who HATE pumpkin loved it and asked for the recipe. So, if it's during the fall time of the year...if you ask me over to watch a game, I'm bringing Pumpkin Crunch. If you ask me over for dinner, I'm bringing Pumpkin Crunch. If I show up for Thanksgiving, I'm bringing Pumpkin Crunch. Enjoy!! (I think I might even go buy an apron!)

2 cans pumpkin
1 can Carnation milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 pkg. Butter Cake mix

Mix all ingredients but the cake mix and pour in a 9x13 baking pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix on top.
Pour 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter over cake mix.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve with cool whip.



No comments: